So little I know about testing

Is there anyone in the profession who feels he knows enough to work in the industry?
I surely don't and am still being entertained here for this long. Just tells you how helpless the profession is. 

Talk about scratching the surface, I feel I am six feet under the surface.

Even though I am sure that nobody in my current, and soon former company, has read more than the Testing head of the Dept., I wish I would have found out a way to know how much he has read on the subject.

I am happy that I don't have to oblige to writing test cases which add little value to the product and I hope my next employer is more interested in Test ideas than cases. After these many years, I am atleast aware of what not to do while testing.

So anyone who would like to call me up for an interview, if you are going to talk about buzzwords such as Kanban, automation or god forbid, Test cases, please don't bother.

Peace:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first BACKFLIP which changed the game

Man's greatest enemy is Doubt.